Are you a new retiree or planning to retire? This page describes the health benefits available to you through the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program.
- How Can I Learn More About The Benefits and Enrollment Process?
- What Are The Benefits?
- When Are My Enrollment Forms Due?
- Dependent Certifications
- Enrolling in a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- Enrolling in a Medicare Supplement Plan?
How Can I Learn More About the Benefits and Enrollment Process?
What Are the Benefits?
Medical and Dental
Compare medical plan benefits
Review eligibility for consumer-directed health plans with health savings accounts
Review health savings account information
Compare dental plan benefits
Compare medical plan rates
Compare dental plan rates
Find a provider who participates with your medical or dental plan
Contact the plans or visit their websites
Provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company
Auto and Home Insurance
Provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Summary (26.2 KB)
Long-term Care Insurance
Provided by John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.)
Summary (28.2 KB)
When Are My Enrollment Forms Due?
You must enroll in or defer retiree health coverage no later than 60 days from the date your active employer or continuous COBRA coverage ends. To do this, complete the Retiree Coverage Election Form (Form A ), and mail or hand-deliver it to us no later than 60 days after your active employer or continuous COBRA coverage ends. If you don't, you may lose your right to enroll later unless you regain eligibility.
If you and/or your covered dependents are entitled to Medicare Part A and Part B, you must enroll in both Part A and Part B to qualify for retiree health coverage. You must send a copy of your and your covered dependent's Medicare card to PEBB as proof of enrollment.
If enrolling family members, also complete the appropriate forms (if applicable):
- Declaration of Tax Status - if covering a domestic partner, spouse, or partner/spouse's children (233.4 KB)
- Dependents With Disability Certification - if covering a dependent over age 25 with a disability (279 KB)
- Extended (Legal) Dependent Certification - if covering an extended dependent (226.7 KB) (What is an extended dependent?)